ad

Monday, September 29, 2014

Knight of Meadowgrain

Ondra Straka wanted to try altering a card so I let him try it. I let him prime the card and tried to explain that more thin layers is way better than one thicker coat. He tried and actually did quite well for first attempt. He tried some color matching and painting those trees in the background but couldn't really come up with how to do it. He gave up later on, wishing to try somewhen later. I picked this poor card from the ground some time ago, it did not deserve being there and decided to alter it myself. I scraped some parts but kept those that were not that thick and painted over. This probably is not the way how I would alter the card, but well here it is. I'll give him the card back next time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment